Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coming to the Tickets.com 2009 Software Summit?

The 2009 Tickets.com ProVenue Software Summit will take place in Long Beach, California July 15-18. We hope to see you there!

Here's some client feedback we received following the 2008 Summit:

“I was impressed that all the speakers kept my attention. I never looked at my watch and thought when is this over? They did such a great job.”

"The operations lab was great. I loved being able to ask one-on-one questions and play around without fear of breaking something."

“I loved hearing the Client Case studies and finding out how the products work in the real world!”

“I cannot say enough good things about your staff! They are friendly, knowledgeable and very accessible. Thanks for the excellent service, guys!”

“I really enjoyed the conference and learned a lot more about the system. It was nice to finally meet everyone and thought the staff did an excellent job of making us feel welcome.”

“I thought the Executive Summit was the best four hours of the conference. The topics were dead on to what we need to be talking about and the presenters were all experts in their fields. Great stuff!!!”

“I was very impressed with the content of summit this year. I enjoyed and learned much from all I attended. The social events were outstanding! Networking was great! Most of all enjoyed seeing all our tickets.com partners! Thank you so much!”