Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Venues Today - Talking Points: Tickets.com Employee Profile

Chaeli Walker
Marketing Manager, Communications

TICKETS.COM

HOMETOWN: Huntington Beach, Calif.

FIRST JOB IN THE INDUSTRY: Associate Marketing Manager at Tickets.com

FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR JOB: I love all the different people I get to meet and no two days are ever the same.

HARDEST PART OF YOUR JOB: Deadlines. It seems there's always a deadline.

FAVORITE VENUE: The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles

FIRST EVENT EVER ATTENDED: Depeche Mode during the Black Celebration Tour at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Irvine, Calif.

FAVORITE FOOD AT CONCESSION STAND: I always go for the frosty beer, but I'm not sure if that is food.

WHO WOULD PLAY AT YOUR DREAM CONCERT: Led Zeppelin and Frank Sinatra. The two would make a very unrealistic ticket.

BEST ADVICE: Accept whatever situation you're in and do your best to deal with it.

THINGS PEOPLE WOULD BE SURPRISED TO LEARN ABOUT YOU: When I'm on the basketball court, I can shoot a mean three-pointer.